- Boards & Committees
- A to B
- Affordable Housing Trust
- Affordable Housing Developments
Affordable Housing Developments
The development of affordable housing projects in Town requires a multi-step process involving a number of State and Local requirements. Projects listed below are in the varying stages of pre-submission of permitting, permitting with the Town, under construction or are complete. Contact information for those seeking affordable housing sales are provided on each project page.
- Affordable Housing Developments - Project List (PDF)
- Map of Affordable Housing Developments (PDF)
- Other Development Projects in Town
Listed below are projects currently under review by the Town as part of the pre-submission phase between the developer and the Massachusetts Housing Partnership. Developers are required to provide formal notice to the Town regarding their intent to submit a 40B Application to Town via the Zoning Board of Appeals. Select a link to view project material including project information, comments and other project-related materials. Comment on these projects.
Projects in Permitting Phase
Listed below are projects currently under review by the Zoning Board of Appeals. Select a link to view project material including application materials, staff comments, public comments and other project-related materials. Comment on these projects.
Approved Projects - Under Construction or Awaiting Construction
Listed below are projects approved by the Zoning Board of Appeals. These projects are either in the construction phase or have received an approved 40B Comprehensive Permit. Select a link to view the Decision along with the documents specific to the approval. Questions regarding these projects should be directed to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Fisherville Terrace 72 units, 30 duplex units, 40 single family units, 18 affordable units - April 1, 2022 - Groundwork beginning - No building permits issued yet
- Providence Road Commons (Luka Drive) 28 townhouse units - 7 affordable units - All units sold and occupied - Waiting on closeout information to close out permit
- Adams Road Trust/High Point Estates - High Point Drive - Off Adams Road - Grafton - 3 Houses left to build - 2 Affordable units, 1 market rate unit
- Craftsman Village Grafton, LLC (Previously known as 123 to 125 Ferry Street) - Ferry Street - South Grafton - All units sold and occupied - Waiting on closeout information to close out permit
- "Elmrock Estates" - Wheeler Road - North Grafton - 36 Single Family Lots - 27 Market Rate, 9 Affordable - All units sold and occupied - Waiting on closeout information to close out permit
- "Prentice Place" - 23 Prentice Street - North Grafton - 40 Apartments - 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Units - 25% of Units Affordable - April 1, 2022 Construction on building 1 has begun
Listed below are projects that have completed the permitting and construction phases. Select a link to view the project overview along with contact information regarding the sales of affordable units.
- Peters Estates - Peters Way - Off Pleasant Street - Grafton - (information coming soon)
- Hilltop Farms - Violet Drive - Off Milford Road - South Grafton - (information coming soon)
- Flint Pond Estates - Flint Pond Drive - Off Creeper Hill Road - North Grafton - (information coming soon)
- Desrosiers Landing - Desrosiers Way - Off Elmwood Street - South Grafton - (information coming soon)