Grafton Comprehensive Master Plan
The Town of Grafton is currently in the process of updating the Grafton Comprehensive Master Plan, last updated in November 2001 and published on December 1, 2001. This will be a three-phased approach, with anticipated completion of the project in late 2023 or early 2024. Central Mass. Regional Planning Commission (CMRPC) was selected to serve as the Project Consultant for the phased Master Plan Update.
The Town of Grafton surveyed its residents as part of its Master Plan update. In July of 2023, the Master Plan Working Group (MPWG) was organized to assist in the development of the updated Grafton Comprehensive Master Plan. Details and information about the MPWG can be found below, as well by clicking HERE. The updated Master Plan will serve as a vision and policy guide for the Town.
For additional questions please email the Grafton Planning Department.
To view the Master Plan Working Group's meeting and workshop videos, visit GCTV's "Video on Demand" page and click on "Master Plan."
- 2001 Grafton Comprehensive Master Plan (PDF)
- Request for Proposals - Scope of Services, January 14, 2022 (PDF)
- Grafton Master Plan Update Technical Proposal - Bidder Response, CMRPC March 3, 2022 (PDF)
- Grafton Master Plan Update Price Proposal - Bidder Response, CMRPC March 3, 2022 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Master Plan Update - Status of Recommendations from 2001 Plan, March 21, 2022 (PDF)
- A Review of Housing Growth in Grafton, David Robbins, May 2, 2022 (PDF)
- Housing Development by Era, David Robbins, May 2, 2022 (PDF)
- Housing Density Visualization, David Robbins, June 27, 2022 (PDF)
- Property Tax Per Acre Visualization, David Robbins, June 27, 2022 (PDF)
- Grafton Master Plan Kickoff Materials, CMRPC, June 28, 2022 (PDF)
- Grafton Master Plan Initial Workplan, CMRPC, June 28, 2022 (PDF)
- Final Preliminary Route 122-140 Traffic Study, CMRPC, December 2005 (PDF)
- Preliminary Route 122-140 Traffic Study Technical Appendix, CMRPC, June 2005 (PDF)
- Phase 1 Deliverables - Maps, CMRPC, October 14, 2022
- Phase 1 Deliverables - Alternative Maps, CMRPC, October 14, 2022
- "Grafton Master Plan, Phase I: Data Collection," CMRPC, October 2022
- Master Plan Comments, David Robbins, October 28, 2022
- Master Plan Community Workshop Presentation, July 11, 2023.pdf
- Strengths & Weaknesses, Workshop, July 11, 2023.pdf
- Select Board Charge.pdf
- Master Plan Workshop - Goal Statements Notes.pdf
- Grafton Fall Master Plan Workshop Flyer
- MPWG November Meeting Presentation, CMRPC, November 6, 2023