- How do I find more information about the Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO)?
Click here to find Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO) information.
- How do I find more information about the SSO?
Click to find SSO information
- What are the setbacks for a shed?
For a shed 200 square feet or under -
Convential - 10' from the rear 15' from each side
Flexible - 15' feet from the rear 7' from each side
Over 200 square feet - the shed becomes an accessory building
Convential - 15' from the rear and both sides
Flexible - 15' from the rear, 7' from each side
- where is the form?
- What is FMLA?
FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave.
- One last question?
You best believe!
- Where is the General Use Permit?
- When does the Planning Board meet?
Find this on the Planning Board meeting page. meeting schedule
- Who's the best?
The baseball coach!
- Are there more than 10 questions?