How do I change the mailing address on my tax bill?

Address Change Request Form (PDF)

Submit changes or corrections in writing to the Assessors' Office via mail, facsimile, email, or in person during normal business hours. To ensure accuracy, please include the Parcel ID (map and lot) from your tax bill, property location, current owner of record, and new mailing address. All requests must be signed and dated.

Please note: All address changes and principal place of garaging changes for motor vehicle excise tax must be made through the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. The Town of Grafton cannot make any changes to motor vehicle excise information.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Fiscal Year 2023 tax rate?
2. How do I change the mailing address on my tax bill?
3. How do I find the owner or parcel ID of a property?
4. I don’t have this vehicle anymore. Do I still have to pay this bill?
5. I don’t qualify for the elderly exemption. Do I qualify for other assistance?
6. As a resident of the Town of Grafton, do I qualify for any tax relief?
7. After a change of ownership, how do I correct the name(s) on my tax bill?
8. Why is the former owner’s name still on my tax bill?